JSAA- Admission process begins with filling up of the application form by visiting https://admissions.jgu.edu.in/, admissions are on first cum first basis till availability of seats in the respective program. Final Selection is decided keeping into consideration the Class 10th, 11th, 12th Marks, Written Test & Personal Interview.
1-A student must be appearing/ completed class 12th with any stream from recognized education boards of CBSE, ISC, IB, State Boards, Cambridge, Other Government Recognized Boards and Internationally recognized with min. 60% marks.
2- Any of the Valid scores JSAT -50% or UCEED qualified.
Round 1- Completing Application Process:
Once registered on https://admissions.jgu.edu.in/ you will be directed to JGU application portal, while filling the details please keep scanned copies of your X Board Scores, XII Scores (if applicable), and your Passport Sized Photograph ready. The photograph should be a front-facing profile picture (2 x 2) with a neutral background. If acceptable, this photograph may be used to create your University ID.
Application Fee for all applicants is Rs. 3000/- you can pay by using debit/credit/net banking services (The fee is same for Indian, NRI, and International Applicants).
Round 2- Appearing for JSAT 2020
After Successfully submitting the application form of Jindal School of Art & Architecture (JSAA) under Jindal Global University, you must have to appear for Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) to be considered for Personal interview.
You may now schedule the JSAT exam by following this process:
Registration Process for Scheduling JSAT Exam:
Click (https://home.pearsonvue.com/jsat) & create a fresh/new account here and pay Rs. 950 as exam registration fee to schedule the JSAT exam at your preferred date and centre across India. You can choose your preferred test centre in your native city from the list provided at Pearson website while you register for the JSAT exam. Yours admit card is fee payment receipt from Pearson VUE, do confirm the test schedule through email to be assured.
For your easy understanding, you must read the Guide for Scheduling JSAT exam.
- JSAT is a two Hour online exam
- Comprising of 120 Multiple choice questions from (English Verbal Ability- 10%, Logical Reasoning-40% & Basic Mathematics Quantitative Skills- 50)
- Test comprises of no negative marking.
- The exam is held daily and hence students are advised to take the exam as early as possible from their side.
- Consider the payment confirmation email from Pearson VUE as admit card for the JSAT exam. Carry any original Government Photo ID with you on date of exam to the test Centre for verification purpose.
Tips for JSAT-
- Attempt English Grammar first, then logical reasoning and Mathematics in the end.
- Don’t Leave any questions Blank since there is no negative marking
- Skip to another question in case you are not able to solve to save time and reattempt it later once you are done with all 120 questions
Sample Paper: Please click here to download previous year JSAT sample paper.
Appearing for Personal Interview:
This is the most important part of the Admission process. Applicants who get to this round will have an interview with a member of the faculty for their respective schools. There is no set format for these interviews, but it is a chance for the faculty to ask the applicant questions and the applicant to find out more about a programme from someone directly. Emphasis in these interviews is placed on oral communication, confidence, curiosity, clarity of expression, and nuanced thinking.
* Delhi / NCR applicants to come for an on-campus interview.
Round 3- Paying the registration Fee:
Applicants who successfully qualify the Personal interview and JSAT will be given a Provisional Offer of Admission until the 12th Board results are not submitted.
Once you receive the provisional offer letter you are required to pay the refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,15,000/- to secure your seat in Jindal Global University.
Once the XII Boards Results are confirmed, applicants will be given their Final Offer of Admissions and to complete the payment of balance tuition fee and hostel fee.
Tuition Fee- Rs. 3,50,000/- per year, Residential Fee- Rs 2,40,00/- per year,
one-time Security deposit at the time of admission Rs 50,000
Congratulations and Welcome to the JGU Family!